- $89,120.00 -138,780.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This position resides within the HQ Integrated Supply Chain Operations team. Main responsibilities are to serve for the team as the inventory control SME, manage set up for new product introduction, and run operational projects requiring end to end management as needed.
* Ensure that inventory transaction data is flowing properly between third party vendors WMS and internal Comcast systems (EIS, Oracle, OMS) on a regular basis.
* Reconcile inventory between third party vendors and Comcast inventory & financial systems which includes variance analysis and root cause/corrective action
* Monitor vendor performance related to inventory & system reconciliations including cycle counts & physical inventories.
* Work closely with the Analytics team on actionable operational data to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the Comcast Supply Chain
* Ensure new devices, products, programs, projects are successfully set up properly, deployed and implemented into the Operations by working with internal HQ and Division teams as needed
* Audit, maintain and revise as necessary operational Supply Chain processes & SOPs
* Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
* Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives,and determinesemergingfinancial trends.
* Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
* Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports.Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
* Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other departmentmemberonspecialprojectsor on anas-needed basis.
* Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Mustbeabletowork nightsand weekends, variable schedule(s) necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
* Finance Supply Chain, Operations, Business Intelligence or equivalent
* APICS, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD or CPSM a plus
* Six Sigma and Lean certification preferred
* Scyros a plus
* Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Have strong attention to details, organized and have a high sense of urgency in which to provide solutions and recommendations to the internal Comcast team and third party vendors
* Ability to analyze actual results against expected performance and communicate areas for improvement
* Must be adept with databases, spreadsheets and manipulating large volumes of data including ability to summarize & analyze to provide actionable information. Previous experience with reconciliations a plus
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products. Experience with Oracle financials is preferred
* Strong document keeping practices
* Vendor and project management experience a plus
* Experience in the Telecommunications and/or Cable Industries a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: bi, business analytic, business finance, business intelligence, examiner, government, inspect, monitor, refine, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...