Senior Auditor, Audit Operations - Comcast Global Audit
The Comcast Global Audit (CGA) team is a partner to the Comcast Corporation. CGA performs quarterly audit and advisory engagements year-round to help identify and manage risks to the business.
The Senior Auditor of Audit Operations supports in developing and executing the strategic vision of the Department. Assists with staffing, scheduling, budgeting/forecasting, engagement status, quality assessments, presentations to management, and training.
What You Deliver
* Executes aspects of the Audit Operations process including management reporting, key performance metrics, budget, quality assurance, benchmarking, audit methodology, and tools. * Prepares content and production for senior executive presentations and updates to the Audit Committee. * Assists in the development of the quarterly key performance metric package for CGA deliverables (e.g., quality, timeliness, MAP status). * Contributes to the financial reporting deliverables (budget versus actuals and forecast). Communicates the status of financial metrics and variance to CGA leadership. * Contributes to overall planning efforts for CGA initiatives (e.g., 5 year plan, capacity review), timeline, and approach. * Serves as a resource for the CGA team and company related to audit practices across the industry and profession. * Prepares clear and well-organized Audit Operations deliverables documenting root-cause, work performed, and recommendations. * Supports quality assurance activities for the department such as policies and procedures, quality assurance and peer reviews, and client surveys. * Identifies and communicates leading practices. * Identifies opportunities for improvement to audit methodology, tools, and training. * Supports department objectives and performs other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
How You Deliver
* Exhibits strong planning and organization skills with proven ability to manage large/complex projects, and synthesize/summarize voluminous information into executive presentations. * Demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp complex subject matter and apply strong analytical skills and business knowledge to assessing processes, risks, and controls. * Stays current on relevant business risks (e.g., current events, audit trends, cyber security, etc.) * Works with discretion regarding work details on assignments of a varied and difficult nature. * Utilizes creative thinking, individual initiative, and flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks. * Exhibits willingness to tackle new areas and challenging topics. * Demonstrates the ability to work in a complex, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. * Acts in accordance with stated CGA and company policies and practices, and maintains the highest degree of integrity in all activities and interactions. * Displays regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), as necessary.
How You Partner
* Exhibits strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communications, and an ability to collaborate with others. * Shows respect to other team members and clients in all interactions. * Demonstrates a willingness to assist other team members in areas outside of direct assignments, when necessary. * Collaborates in a virtual environment to complete projects with team members in various locations.
How You Develop
* Exhibits a commitment to continuously self-improve by working with leadership to leverage strengths and focus on areas of development. * Gains knowledge of basic data analytics and cyber security concepts, and applies to engagements.
Educational, Experience, and Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, and/or related Business field(s) of study with solid academic credentials is required. * Generally Requires 5-7 years related experience * 2-5 years of experience, audit and/or project management experience is preferred. * Knowledge of Cable, Media, or Telecom industry experience is a plus. * Experience working with data analytics, cyber controls or robotic process automation (RPA) tools is a plus.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job * Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services * Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences * Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas * Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers * Drive results and growth * Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.