- $117,960.00 -188,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Senior Analyst, Fraud Risk is responsible for in depth examination of performance, process and procedures relative to fraud risk management. The Analyst will be responsible for delivering the analysis in a manner that will enable decision making for the business. In collaboration with the Fraud Risk Management team, the analyst will maintain a knowledge of the business in order to proactively identify and interpret patterns and trends in complex data with the goal of providing insights to drive value for Xfinity Mobile.
* Collect, organize and analyze large datasets with a focus on detail and accuracy using statistical techniques
* Data presentation and visualization
* Collaboration with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing, Compliance, and Technology
* Proactive examination of performance indicators for improvement opportunity identification
* Performance monitoring for daily operational support
* Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
* Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
* Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* 5+ years of experience with data analytics
* Demonstrated innovative and strategic thinker
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Previous experience and competency developing visualizations, as well as delivering presentations to leadership level audiences
* Previous experience in risk management preferred
* Experience using R, Python, SAS, or other statistical programming software (R/Python preferred)
* Experience using SQL for database management and extracts
* Ability to build dashboards and produce reports using Tableau software
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent is required
* Master's degree in math, statistics, data science, or similar discipline is preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: actuarial analyst, actuarial assistant, actuarial consultant, actuary, actuary consultant, assistant actuary, director actuary, life actuary, mathmatics, probability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...