1103 Market St
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for supporting the development and launch of new Comcast Business Voice, Data, Video and Information Security products and features through conception, definition, process/system design, development and implementation. Participates in drafting and defining product business and functional requirements. Evaluates new product initiatives, identifies the appropriate business stakeholders, and works with them to define implementation requirements. Conducts analysis and monitoring required to ensure product processes are aligned with business objectives and customer experience goals. Represents the Voice of the customer throughout product deployment lifecycle. Has a greater degree of impact on new product process effectiveness and adoption through the use of change management tactics. Serves as a team leader within the organization.
* Serve as the operations lead and customer advocate throughout the development and deployment of new products and services.
* Create change management approach, model, awareness and success criteria for process and system integration and adoption.
* Ensure teams engaged in the deployment life-cycle are focused on business needs, organizational objectives and the customer experience.
* Facilitate cross-functional communication and alignment. Enable adaptability and flexibility between teams and departments during all deployment stages.
* Act as a product, process and system Subject Matter Expert.
* Partner with product owners and operation leaders to ensure product, process and system requirements are aligned with business objectives and customer experience goals.
* Consistently keep all levels of management informed of progress, risks and accomplishments.
* Provide team leader support to fellow analysts.
* Conduct change management and impact assessments
* Supports the launch of new products and features into the Care and Order Management organizations.
* Ensures Operations involvement in advance product design prior to product launches.
* Manages product deployment full life-cycle on behalf of Operations.
* Responsible for managing a portfolio of new product releases.
* Partners with product owners and development teams to deliver high quality products.
* Contributes to drafting and development of supporting business documentation, (Product / Platform Initiation Documents, Requirements, Impact Assessment, Features and User Stories).
* Provides research and assistance to leadership in the development and design of new projects.
* Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes. Recommends new process and tools to achieve advanced project management.
* Manages project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
* Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Creates and maintains process workflow documents to support business needs.
* Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project ownership.
* Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains communication with stakeholders.
* Facilitates and leads project meetings.
* Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures effective implementation of solutions/changes.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements:
* Knowledge of the following methodologies: Agile, Change Management, and Lean/Six Sigma
* Self-starter with the ability to manage a large volume of diverse and complex tasks
* Direct experience in fast-paced technology or new media industry required
* Excellent analytic and strategic planning skills
* Strong time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with and present to all levels within the organization, including field service team members' management, cross-departmental teams, and senior leadership
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Business, Engineering
* Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
* Good working knowledge of voice and data products
* Experience in Project or Program Management
* Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...