- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
Searching for a dynamic product manager to own key components of the X1 App Platform and Developer Portal. This product area allows developers to build 3rd party applications for the X1 set top box . This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of staff.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
* Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
* Manages ongoing product management of new and existing products and features in the X1 App Platform and Developer Portal.
* Sets goals and targets based on input from the business; drive and obtain strategic alignment with executive stakeholders
* Conducts requirement and product discovery, performing industry competitive baselining and customer research
* Writes user stories for engineering alignment and other documentation required for internal and external presentation
* Works with engineering and program management to deliver the product
* Monitors product releases to assess outcomes and to inform ongoing product development
The ideal candidate will have:
* 2 to 4 years of product management experience in a technology environment-this includes successful experience building, managing, and/or supporting consumer products on mobile, web, or connected devices;
* Experience building/delivering app development tools, portals and workflows is a strong plus. Familiarity with 3rd party development platforms and app stores (Apple, Google, Roku, Facebook, etc.) strong plus.
* Strong analytical & strategic planning skills; know when perfect is the enemy of good
* Ability to make decisions quickly and independently; good shipped, is better than perfect on paper
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with customers, senior leadership and 3rd party content partners on complex topics
* Comfort working and driving a fast paced agile environment.
* Ability to travel (typically once a month) to other development centers; ability to successfully collaborate with multiple remote teams to deliver products
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...