1103 Market St
We are looking for an Infrastructure Lead who could challenge the norm, and think outside the box and bring solutions to the table with preferable experience in telecom back office. You should have wide array of experiences working in projects in Cloud adaptation, Application Integration, Data quality, No SQL Databases, Application Security and Infrastructure build out with several years of AWS experience.
Work within Xfinity Mobile's Service Assurance team, you are required to design and build end to end solutions in the AWS, integrating with on-premises and hosted applications. Your primary responsibility would be to make sure AWS infrastructure and services that Service Assurance Platform run on is maintained 24x7 and scale with ever increasing need for capacity. You will be our king of scalability, performance, resilience and reliability.
* Own and manage the growing AWS footprint for XM SA solution
* Hands on infrastructure build out, such as; Spinning up of servers in AWS environment, setting up of application servers, secure and harden application servers for deep security, deploy applications, establish monitoring and implement high availability
* Manage complex integrations to many applications involving 100s of million transactions a day
* Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for integrated applications spanning from CRM, Order Orchestration, Provisioning, Activation, Inventory, Billing, Mediation, Revenue Assurance, BI, Notification to Archiving
* Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
* Engage in designing of fault tolerant, geographically redundant and resilient Application, Infrastructure and Database driven systems
* Engage in designing of Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) concepts and functionality
* Engage in designing of Application Integration (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Synchronous, Asynchronous)
* Design and implement Performance Monitoring across applications
* Engage in Disaster Recovery Program development, management and testing
* Engage in Information Security incident response program development and management
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
* Generally requires 11+ years related experience
* 10+ year of experience working as infrastructure engineer/architect or similar role required
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) (VPC, EC2, EMR, RDS, DynamoDB, Route 53, ELB, VPN, Direct Connect, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, S3, IAM, WAF, Lambda scripting with Python/Node.JS, Messaging, Kinesis, Glue, Redshift, DynamoDB etc.)
* Experience with network monitoring and packet analysis tools
* Experience working with Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, with experience working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols.
* Experience with network protocols e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing.
* Work in an agile environment, ability to write epics and stories and familiar with tools such as Confluence and Jira
* AWS certified Architect and Developer
* API gateways (write test scripts to simulate API end points, AWS API G/W)
* Expertise in designing, build, monitor and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
* Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: equipment, http, information architect, infrastructure, infrastructure architect, maintain, maintenance, senior system engineer, system architect, systems integration architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...