Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for supervising the pipeline and forecast for Product Sales Support & Analysis. Manages reporting procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures personnel receives required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Customarily and
regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
* Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
* Maintains the sales forecast and analysis for management reports.
* Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide Product Sales management, customized reports.
* Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
* Looks for best practices and brings them to the forefront for group usage. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes steps to resolve them.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Business, Marketing
* Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.