1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Manager, Employee Engagement, Volunteerism & Giving is responsible for the management and coordination of Comcast's year-round employee volunteer and mentorship programs for Community Impact. The Manager is also responsible for program coordination and management, ensuring projects and events are delivered in a timely and budget-conscious manner. The Employee Volunteerism and Giving team manages Comcast's volunteer day of service, Comcast Cares Day, the yearly employee giving campaign, and Comcast's mentorship program. Additionally, the team leads the strategy for year-round volunteerism and engagement, including all programmatic, data, reporting and technology aspects.
* Program and event coordination and planning, working closely with multiple stakeholders and partners throughout the company as well as with various community organizations
* Plays a key role in shaping Comcast's year-round volunteerism and mentorship strategy and leverages industry best practices and recommendations to help create a robust multi-year program
* Manages and executes Comcast's Big Brothers Big Sisters of America (BBBSA) Beyond School Walls program and effectively manages the BBBSA relationship
* Keeps track of all key project milestones and deadlines and anticipates and mitigates risks effectively
* Serves as the Community Impact liaison to Comcast employees interested in year-round volunteering opportunities
* Serves as the Community Impact liaison accountable for managing partner relationships related to volunteer and mentorship program execution
* Builds and maintains proactive and positive relationships with key partner leaders and staff
* Manages contractual commitments to ensure budget and timeline adherence
* Plans, directs, manages and measures national events and programs as needed
* Ability to understand and synthesize data trends and insights to be presented to executive leadership
* Coordinates with various third party organizations to ensure a high quality volunteer experience during Comcast Cares Day and other year-round volunteering events
* Effectively partners with Comcast communications resources to develop internal and external communications strategies and plans to promote the positive impact of the programs
* Ad hoc project coordination and management, specifically including Comcast Cares Day planning, the Employee Giving Campaign and other programs as needed by the team
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
* Assist with and/or assume responsibility for special projects as assigned
* Minimum 8 years of related experience
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* Strong project and event management and coordination skills, with ideal experience in volunteer project management and employee engagement
* Experience or passion for volunteerism, community impact, and/or corporate social responsibility
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, delivering the project goals on time and within the allocated budget
* Ability to interface with all levels of management and strong leadership presence
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience collaborating and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights andweekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...