1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Manager, Xfinity Sales Enablement is responsible for developing and implementing initiatives in support of the Community Account Representative (CAR) and Direct Sales Business-to-Consumer (B2C) channels. This person will lead CAR and Direct Sales projects and programs through needs assessment, Division feedback, cross functional senior level stakeholders, communication, deployment, training and performance reporting/analysis.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
* Develop and present meaningful initiatives within two distinct sales channels: Community Accounts and Direct Sales (B2C)
* Identify and implement cross-functional sales channel synergies
* Build and drive consensus among Division leadership and sales channel owners
* Negotiate priorities and timelines within HQ teams and across Divisions
* Develop high visibility programs to drive business performance
* Concept to completion Project management
* Detail-oriented and able to balance simultaneous initiatives that vary in scope and size
* Technically focused in order to work with teams that own our Salesforce/CRM, tools and apps
* Leverage analytic insight to research program enhancement and redesign options
* Ability to source and report: adhoc data and visualization as well as KPI presentation to senior leaders
* Project manage multiple simultaneous initiatives in both Community Accounts and Direct Sales (B2C) channel
* Communicate ideas, programs and timelines effectively
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
* Technical/analytical skill (Salesforce Wave/Lightning, Tableau, Excel)
* Field sales including leadership experience preferred
* Previous roles in matrix-managed organization
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, management, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, supervisor, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...