- $64,385.00 -111,780.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Manager, Content Marketing will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Social team to develop and execute a real-time social media content strategy in collaboration with internal and external partners. This position will ensure that the content critical to showcasing the Xfinity & Comcast brands and product satisfies internal and external content parameters, including all relevant approvals. The position will project manage end to end creative development from brief, review, and approval and launch of creative. Position will initially focused in the social channel but expand to other digital tactics. This position will facilitate implementation of content strategies and creative executions that reflect the business priorities and the brand strategy to drive greater customer engagement and brand sentiment.
The ideal candidate will possess strong accountability and resolution, great attention to detail, and work well in a fastpaced environment.
* Work closely with agency partner and internal teams to ensure content is properly and accurately included in all tactics and that required approvals have been secured.
* Train agencies and internal stakeholders on products as well as content process and guidelines, and ensure all content updates and changes are communicated to all impacted users on a timely basis
* Proactively develop ways to further enhance content inclusion and integration
* Formalize and optimize content process
* Develop and execute tactics within integrated brand lens -aligning with messaging priorities, following brand guidelines and legal compliance
* Create and maintain the Plan of Record
* Oversee asset management: internal creative tracker, and archiving of assets
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
* Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Effective communication skills; ability to \"tell the story\"
* Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines, and levels
* Energetic, flexible, collaborative, highly creative and proactive
* Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, evolving environment and anticipate future needs and trends
* Proven ability to work and think quickly and manage a quickly-changing environment with multiple matrixed leaders
Other Requirements and Qualifications:
* Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Field of Study-Business, Marketing, Advertising, Marketing Communications
* Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
* Candidate must possess strong organizational skills and experience managing agencies partners
* Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, and the ability to both build collaborative partnerships and manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously
* Marketing experience a must, advertising agency and/or experience with external partners preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: agent, booking, consultant, director, head, lead, representative, sap, specialist, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...