Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This position will be responsible for day-to-day execution and helping to drive strategic vision for Comcast Paid Social Media, while ensuring operational excellence across multiple business units and supporting company initiatives. The main area of expertise will be paid promotion via social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and ensuring an integrated approach across the consumer journey. This includes large scale brand initiatives, 'always on' presence for targeting and acquiring new customers, driving customer engagement and improving the customer experience. Additionally, this position will work with cross functional teams to build future roadmap around content, data/segmentation, reporting and investment management.
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Extensive collaboration required with key stakeholders across cross functional teams (Division & HQ Marketing, Marketing Communications, Media Sciences, Corporate Communications, Care, CX, B2B and multiple agency teams) to drive media strategies and future roadmap for evolving the paid social media approach * Collaborate with internal data teams and vendors to design and size audiences and conduct social data matching * Collaborate with content agency, data teams, and platforms to optimize media spend (sequencing, frequency, and cost optimization) * Oversee social media strategy, planning and activation across the consumer journey * Manage paid social media agencies (strategic and execution) across the portfolio including Comcast, Xfinity, Comcast Business, with rigor, principles and sophistication * Help coordinate asset and creative needs with internal Social Media team and outside creative agencies * Work with Social Media team to develop relevant content topics/ideas to reach the company's target customers. * Work with content team to curate and manage all published content (images, video and written) through a Content Management System (CMS) * Interface with HQ and Division Media to ensure that plan components across channels are positively impacted by an applied social sensibility * Lead efforts to purchase and publish social media targeted messaging through social platforms
Design, develop and ensure rigor around all paid social analysis, reporting, and measurement:
* Develop frameworks for strategy development, KPI alignment to business goals and valuation of all undertaken efforts for iterative test and learn pipelines * Work with measurement teams to adequately measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending improvements for future social media campaigns * Convey complex subjects in a meaningful way; including powerful real-time dashboard reporting of KPIs * Provide regular social business reviews * Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan-drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics * Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns * Drive innovation through discovery sessions and building relationships with key partners that position Comcast's as leader in paid social and elevates brand consideration * Collaborate with social account leads to develop media strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve business objectives * Develop and implement mechanisms for response analysis to determine ROI on selected campaigns and programs
* Has an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, and proficiency at problem solving; a strong command of traditional and digital media
Familiar with the most advanced targeting tactics in digital and social:
* Working knowledge of paid social media elements (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.) * Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Google Analytics, FB Insights, etc.) * Ability to leverage data and segmentation to create personalized experiences in social * Ability to architect appropriate budget/investment levels * Clearly articulate the role of owned, earned and paid media * Work in lock step with social media teams focused on Intelligence, Analytics, Community, Content, Influencer Activation, Invention and Marketplace Buying * Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts * Thought leader for internal knowledge management and socialization * Innovative thinker, collaborative team player and strong communicator * Experience with enterprise-level social media management tools (i.e. Sprinklr) * Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format * Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance * Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or related field, or related experience * 5+ years' experience in a related position or digital marketing role * Knowledge of digital landscape and how paid social fits in the ecosystem * Project manage large scale initiatives * Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational and prioritization skills * Demonstrate examples of selling through emerging concepts * Establish relationships and partnerships with key vendors * Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information * Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player * Inspired to create and evolve in a nimble, ever-changing space * Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint