- $84,490.00 -168,710.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Participates in design activities related to Comcast's Sales, Order and Billing platform for Mid-Market commercial customers. Facilitates design workshops, manages business requirements gathering and lends subject matter specialization in accounting and finance.Leads process and system change on behalf of the Comcast Business Finance organization. Leads multiple and simultaneous projects of varying complexity.
* Support the Sr. Director, Business Process Management on major business process transformation projects and system developments, driving change in a quickly changing business environment.
* Lead workshops and requirements gathering sessions for finance, accounting, FP&A, tax and sales compensation SMEs and stakeholders.
* Refine requirements for revenue recognition, A/R, credit & collections, taxation, sales compensation, accounting & financial reporting business processes.
* Consult with business and technology SMEs to recommend functional designs that maximize efficiency and internal control.
* Facilitate and participate in test cycles, ensuring that all scenarios are identified and tested.
* Map existing finance and accounting processes and recommend solutions what work with changing systems and platforms.
* Provide subject matter specialization in revenue recognition, accounting and design of general ledger interfaces.
* Manage the work stream's project plan and take responsibility for status, reporting and deliverables.
* Design and integrate business processes that take full advantage of system automation.
* Design internal controls to ensure compliance with company financial policies, accounting practices and adherence to the Company's SOX program standards
* Coordinates and participates in program launches, ensuring that financial and operational issues are identified and resolved and that changes are implemented successfully.
* Manage team members and external consultants to ensure alignment of tasks and high-quality work product.
* Demonstrate high quality oral and written communication. Deal regularly with all levels of Company management.
* Maintain a continuous presence with business partners in the program to understand risks, issues, challenges and escalations.
* Pursue continuous professional development through training, certifications and education.
* Actively participate in Comcast and other external community activities/service
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Systems preferred. CPA preferred. Public or private accounting experience preferred.
* Minimum of 6 years progressively increasing responsibilities
* Minimum 2 years of experience in an audit, accounting or business controls environment.
* Experience with large-scale system developments or business process transformations.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with 2+ years of experience in analyzing data in support of issue identification and resolution.
* Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills.
* Proven ability to develop strong working relationships.
* Strong planning and organization skills with proven ability to manage work streams and lead the work of virtual teams.
* Able to manage virtual teams ranging in size from 4 -6.
* Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
* Approximately 10-20% travel (within the US).
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
* Drive results and growth.
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: call center, customer, insurance sales agent, lead sales agent, outside sales, phone, sales agent, sales associate, sales position, sales professional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...