1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
The Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE) within the Sales & Marketing business unit is the online division of Comcast Corporation and is integral to helping the parent company achieve this vision. This role is responsible for the digital merchandising for Xfinity Mobile, a new mobile wireless service offered to Xfinity internet customers, across xfinity.com, xfinitymobile.com, and related properties. The role focuses on the digital customer experience and strategies for key lifecycle moments in a customer relationship which may include: product shop/learn/buy experiences, self-service experiences (pay bill, service updates, etc), as well as other initiatives of strategic importance.
A successful candidate will be able to work across several teams in a matrixed environment through influence and personal leadership, building consensus and buy in, and driving a compelling analytical and UX-centric business case to justify investments of time, money and resources. S/he must be adept at building an innovative and effective customer journey, in addition to being nimble, creative and influential to evolve and push the business forward. The ideal candidate will have experience in roles combining marketing, test & learn, customer insights, data analysis and business execution in a digital environment.
* Own key personalization strategies within the digital customer lifecycle experience from off-site media to on-site for strategic audience segments
* Own and define strategic roadmap, socialize and gain buy-in from multiple groups, tight coordination with Digital teams which own core functionality, UX, Service & Platform, etc.
* Ensure key strategic marketing priorities for DCOE align with the broader organization and lines of communication are kept up across departments
* Execute and help create test and learn' strategy for digital merchandising campaigns, collaborating closely with developers and designers to create and launch test experiences
* Ensure quality of test experiences is maintained for duration of campaign, adjusting experiences as needed due to BAU merchandising changes
* Serve as point of contact for DCOE for other departments with respect to new digital customer experience strategies, defining strategy and scope, etc.
* Communicate results, changes and plans to broad range of stakeholders, including executives
* Maintain close relationships with internal teams marketing, brand, product business units, technology development, MyXfinity, My Account, digital product teams and testing organization, marketing communications, sales, etc.
* Benchmark competitors and best in class digital organizations to keep a high level of innovation and pace going to ensure Xfinity.com is achieving best in class performance
* Help connect offline & online performance, build business cases to take more transactions online and lead initiatives of high complexity to market
* Understand how customers use our digital properties to drive a better customer move and upgrade experience/journey.
* Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and being able to \"tell the story\" to leadership with excellent presentation skills
* Support merchandising strategy and execution for Xfinity Mobile across all owned properties to drive Xfinity Mobile sales goals
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Field of Study Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Years Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years of related experience
* 8+ years of digital experience,
* Preferred field of study: Business, MBA preferred
* Experience with digital marketing or web analytics preferred (Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
* Experience with digital merchandising or ecommerce preferred
* Has sophisticated ability to assess disparate data streams and distill them into meaningful and, ultimately, actionable strategic recommendations
* Ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize as needed in a fast moving environment
* Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, team members, and cross-functional partners
* Well-honed influencing skills and ability to persuade minds and get things done across a large, complex organization. Courage to confidently express an independent point of view.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...