1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing management and oversight of multiple initiatives supporting Comcast's customer care and technical operations business partner networks. Interface with strategic business partners and internal stakeholders to achieve goals and objectives aligned to Comcast's partner strategy. Develop processes and procedures to drive parity and efficiency in the partner network. Coordinate multiple projects, organize and facilitate partner summits and business reviews, analyze data and compile executive deliverables. Ability to work independently and accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our Communities
* Support the management of business partner relationships withstrategic suppliers; e.g. Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers; for customer care and technical operations.
* Implement processes and organizational capability to execute relationship management.
* Monitor and improve the quality of the relationship between Comcast and the supplier.
* Ensure supplier and Comcast are in compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments, and notifications.
* Interacts with strategic supplier to ensure that daily operations meet obligations and outcomes.
* Prepare executive-level presentations. Strong MS PowerPoint skills required.
* Analyze internal and supplier data to identify opportunities to improve the align process and policy to Comcast's business partner strategy. Strong data analytics and MS Excel skills required.
* Plans agendas for and facilitates required meetings; prioritizes and drives cross-functional activities being managed, and develops and manages communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences.
* Establishes and manages to critical dates required for on time completion of projects
* Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent and compelling communicator with a natural ability to lead conversations and adjust to varying audiences.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
* weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
* Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...