1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
We're growing our Applied Analytics team in Comcast Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI), and are looking for a Manager who loves data and learning, wants to be on a team where his or her contribution is essential and noticed, and is determined to find ways to continually improve our business and the business of our customers.
Specifically focused on Comcast Business, this manager will think strategically and lead critical analyses and deeply engage with stakeholders to help reveal the dynamics of our business. You will help point the way to business opportunities and decisions that offer positive customer experiences, lead to new products, identify paths to growth, and improve the growth of revenue and profitability.
This role provides the opportunity for transformational career development, as the Applied Analytics team interacts and helps to lead thinking directly with Business leaders, strategists and business innovators. You will inform strategy and drive change. You will identify strengths, competitive advantage, and insights that help us further differentiate our products. Your work will inform and inspire. And you will be able to use your creativity to address complex, unusual, and critical issues, and find new and innovative ways to solve complex challenges.
Data extraction and manipulation
Data sourcing and curation
Analytic curiosity and creativity
Business acumen and consultative mindset
Ability simplify complex situations into understandable stories
Strong sense of data visualization skills
Quantitative orientation and analytic experience
Commitment to excellence through collaborative and continuous improvement
ETL Design and Develpment
* Be able to organize, lead, and deliver an analytics studies from requirements gathering through to delivery, stakeholder communication, and any ongoing support. You take a personal interest in ensuring that sound methodologies are employed and have the ability to apply a wide range of statistical analysis techniques.
* Think strategically about the long-term roadmap for Comcast Business including its product portfolio, prospects and customers to identify areas where there are gaps in current features, experiences, and needs that create opportunities.
* Analyze data with the goal of informing business decisions. Subject areas cover a wide range of our business including finance, sales, marketing, customer experience, customer satisfaction, field operations, and customer valuation.
* Create actionable insights and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives
* Strive to consistently apply and interpret data and metrics, while embracing flexibility when innovation and new ideas are needed
* Extracting signals and signatures from raw data, and enhancing insights with data from additional sources
* Prepare analyses and presentations that are concise, well organized and visually appealing, so that the purpose of the analysis, conclusions and potential applications are apparent
* Create, evaluate, and analyze proposals for new business ideas and opportunities, summarizing the intended financial, subscriber and business impact, along with key implementation points
* Organize and lead projects through milestones. Ensures that we are driving toward the goals of the project. Be a leader in enabling the team to meet deliverables on established timelines
* Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education Level:-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Finance, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business
Years' Experience:-Generally requires 5-9 years related experience
Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...