The Comcast Cooperative Educational Program (Co-op) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast's top innovators. Designed for students whose curriculum allows for a cooperative learning track, the co-op becomes an integral part of the Comcast team working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun along the way.
The internal communication team is responsible for developing employee communications and engagement strategies in support of key business initiatives, company goals or special projects; provides communications guidance for partner teams or projects/initiatives.
The internal communications co-op will support the day-to-day operations and processes for the Internal Communications content team, including editorial content and calendar planning, and tactical activity execution. The co-op role will also assist in the creations of employee-facing messaging, including web copy, feature content, newsletters, digital assets and more.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assist in the creation and execution of employeefacing content, including web copy, feature stories, newsletters, digital assets and more. * Weekly management of the internal communications editorial calendars. * Support weekly internal employee communicator calls. * Staff and support local employee engagements and events. * Assist in measuring and analyzing data from our intranet, mass messaging tools, etc. * Regularly develop and explore new ideas, strategies and tactics.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United Statesbased college or university that has a cooperative learning track-
Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting September 23rd, 2019.-
* 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA preferred * Strong project management skills and pronounced attention to detail. * Excellent communication (written and verbal) and active listening skills. * Able to work well in a facepaced environment.-
Able to work well within a team, as well as work independently on projects.
* Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries.- * Authorized to work in the United States of America * Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary. * Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.