- $20,310.00 -26,220.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for greeting customers as they enter the store and
facilitating positive customer experience as they move through the
store. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* Greet: Open door, greet and check in every customer and give an
estimate of wait time; take any returned items.
* Triage: Identify high-priority customers (e.g., extremely upset,
repeat issue, sales/upgrade) and direct them to the right sales
consultant or management.
* Manage demand: Identify customers who do not need to see a consultant
(e.g., payment, remotes, eq. drop-off) and assist/notify them of self-
serve options when queue is long.
* Manage perceived wait time: Converse with customers in line.
* Pique customer interest in products: Bring attention to new
promotions, assist with apps, demonstrate products (if time between
greeting), without making a formal offer.
* Maintain store layout: During lull periods, restock boxes/brochures,
clean and re-organize displays.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* High School or Equivalent
* Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: co manager, general manager, lead, leader, major gifts officer, manager, manager retail, senior manager, shift supervisor, store supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...