- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Comcast Cooperative Educational Program (Co-op) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast's top innovators. Designed for students whose curriculum allows for a cooperative learning track, the co-op becomes an integral part of the Comcast team working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun along the way.
The NGAN team is responsible for all the development activities for products used internally by Capacity and business users. They are responsible for products like CORE/NCP, ECAF and PMA. The team consists of 20 plus developers and a QA team who manages the work. The Co-Op would be a great addition to the team to support the development activities and learn API, UI and backend side of the job, where he / she would get a great experience to grow worth.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts system architecture to determine integration needs.
* Designs solutions for the customer that meets their business applications and translates complex technical design requirements into information that customers can understand and respond
* Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and maintain current applications.
* Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and rollouts of software releases
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United Statesbased college or university that has a cooperative learning track
* Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting September 23rd, 2019.
* Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems
* 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA preferred
* Experience with Single Page Applications
* Experience with Webpack or Browserify
* Experience with NoSQL databases
* Experience with NodeJS
* Authorized to work in the United States of America
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: .net, back end, java, perl, programming, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...