- $109,185.00 -111,780.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is an internship program based at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 30-40 hour/week schedule.
Additionally, your experience will include:
* Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your cooperative experience
* Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
* Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
* Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
* Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves over 2.1MM business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market.
* Support the development and implementation of account-based marketing (ABM) programs and initiatives for enterprise customers
* Research prospects and customers to identify and augment sales and marketing plans
* Identify and curate specific franchise industry research for sales and marketing
* Identify and review reports and analysis for ABM and Franchise initiatives
* With the guidance of direct manager, partner with sales team to create and optimize customer content assets to support Franchisees sponsorship programs and events, working it through the appropriate agencies and managing to completion
* Assist in the development of various sales and marketing content assets, including custom landing pages, presentations, collateral, etc.
* Updates and maintains Franchise calendar, mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events
* Compile metrics and reporting, as needed
* Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2020 (Juniors).
* Major: Communications, English, History, Psychology, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, and Interactive Digital Media
* Minimum GPA: 3.2
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, required
* Proficiency in Adobe InDesign is a plus, but not required
* Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
* Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
* Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
* Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
* Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
* Ability to work on a team
* Authorized to work in the United States of America
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...