Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Facilities Specialist is responsible for the overall Day-To-Day Operations and daily building maintenance of the amenities spaces throughout the Corporate Campus in downtown Philadelphia.
* Primary focus is to conduct floor tours/ audits/work order resolution on assigned floors * Build relationships with Dining and Conference Center representatives * Communicate effectively to resolve issues and meet the amenity floors expected standards * Ensure work orders are submitted and completed in a timely manner, as they relate to food service, meeting rooms, and fitness center floors * Provide necessary information on work order updates and projects to the appropriate amenities staff members when services may be interrupted/affected * Coordinate and attend project meetings with inside and outside resources to provide facilities logistics * Attend event and amenity space walk through with amenity space representatives to ensure customer needs are met * Track project costs against approved budgets * Assist Dining and Conference Center representatives with capital projects by coordinating building access and union contractors * Assists with afterhours projects and on-call rotation * Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for management approval on all major repairs * Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work,
and repair of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC, as it relates to food service operations and events
* Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA
* Oversee and manage union contractors and outside vendors that are assigned * Working in a fast paced environment * Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedules and overtime as necessary
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Bachelor Degree Required * 1-2 year's design or facilities fundamentals, entertainment industry/event production is a plus * Excel, Word, Power Point, Facilities Maintenance Ticketing
General duties related to the department:
* Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and
* Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for
regional executive management for approval on all major repairs.
* Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work,
and repair of electrical, plumbing.
* Assists with after hours projects and on-call emergencies. * Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA
* Maintains floor plan database. Keeps track of Certificate of
Insurances and service contracts of approved vendors
* Assists with the management of the office facility to include:
coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves,