- $23,120.00 -31,450.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Facilities Database Specialist works with the Campus Planning team to manage the reporting and IWMS database input and output. Collect/compile data and develop ad-hoc queries as requested. This role supports all branches of the department Campus Planning, Capital Projects, Space Planning and Relocations.
* Responsible for updating and maintaining a current and accurate database; collect, review, input, update and assemble data for use and analysis
* Develop reports based on space, occupancy, architectural programming, utilization and forecasting
* Review and identify deficiencies in existing system; recommend modifications and enhancements; create new approaches and offer solutions to improve current tasks
* Ensure accurate reporting of information and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations both externally and internally
* Participate in space audits
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as report development; have experience with various types of data forecasting
* BA/BS in Facilities Management, Architecture/Interior Design or Real Estate
* 3 years of relevant and successful experience
* Experience with vertical campuses preferred
* Broad knowledge of space planning and interior design principles, architectural methods, industry standards and procedures
* Demonstrate proficiency with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, SQL; Ability to manipulate source datasets in Excel and SQL pivots and queries
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
* Excellent presentation skills including fluency in all MS Office Suite applications, MS Project and the ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize various facility management software tools
* Demonstrated strong innovation, collaboration, organization, and communication influencing and analytical skills
* Easily manage multiple assignments simultaneously and exhibit strong customer service daily interactions
* Portfolio or examples required
* Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies and handles shipping and receiving operations. Arranges the repair of inoperative equipment. Assists with coordinating building maintenance and repairs. Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings' daily operations function smoothly, and ensures building provides a safe, positive, and professional image of Company.
* Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and changes.
* Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for regional executive management for approval on all major repairs.
* Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work, and repair of electrical, plumbing.
* Assists with after hours projects and on-call emergencies.
* Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists.
* Maintains floor plan database. Keeps track of Certificate of Insurances and service contracts of approved vendors
* Assists with the management of the office facility to include: coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves, furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services, and maintaining a floor plan database.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...