The Executive Director Customer Experience (aiQ) is responsible for the requirements, development, and strategy for the Xfinity Assistant Platform. The Executive Director reports to the Vice President Customer Experience for Xfinity Assistant.
The Xfinity Assistant Platform is comprised of the systems that support the creation, curation, and maintenance of XA content and capabilities to support an ideal and intentional customer experience. The Platform will support internal knowledge engineering, care, and product teams.
The Platform includes:
* Analysis of intents and potential areas of focus * Tools for Comcast teams to create and manage content * Integrations with other products and platform to support federation of Xfinity Assistant
In addition, the Executive Director will lay the groundwork-collaboration, strategy, and prioritization-of potential syndication of the Platform.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent * Generally requires 14 plus years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job * Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas * Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth * Respect and promote inclusion and diversity * Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: corporate development, evp, executive director, manager i, manager iii, manager iv, overall, regional director, regional manager, state president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.