This individual will play a key role within Comcast Business by providing best in class customer solutions and technical sales support as part of the Managed Enterprise Solutions Sales organization. The individual helps close customer opportunities by being the technical influencer and integrates sales and team strategy to meet and exceed company goals. The individual will develop solutions with Comcast's full suite of WAN and Managed Network Services and is focused on Fortune 500 clients. This particular role requires a broad understanding of access and networking technologies with emphasis on Managed Services, Professional services, Ethernet, Optical and IP Networking.
The individual will act as a technical lead on the account team and will be responsible for understanding all Customer technical and business requirements. They will help develop proposals, solution diagrams and technical presentations both to customers C-Suite and to internal senior executives. Will work with customer to build strong lasting relationships and ensure that all internal team members understands customer's current network landscape and future requirements. This individual must possess the intellectual curiosity and drive to learn and stay current on industry trend in a constantly evolving world and be able to articulate these trends upon customer inquiries for details.
* Attends customer meetings in person and via the phone. Interacts with all levels of customer's management team to drive new sales.
* Engineer customized highly available networks adapted specifically for the unique requirements of that particular industry while staying within set budgets and financial targets.
* Drive customer broadband aggregation solutions within Comcast presales process by clearly defining customers desired and minimum bandwidth requirements, customer preference for surveys, single vs. distributed billing, timelines and type of detailed proposal response.
* Documents, via diagrams and writing, and presents the solution to the customer while describing the benefits of the solution and building relationships with customers as a trusted advisor.
* Generate as-built diagrams internally and externally as required, provide post sale support to implementation and operations teams.
* Assist in the preparation of RFP's, designing cost-effective solutions plus solving configuration challenges through the stands of Individual Case Basis (ICB) process.
* Collaborate with Network Engineering and Solutions Architecture, Product Management and Marketing team to fully support the Presales Effectiveness of the Sales Engineering Teams.
* Participate in strategic and tactical account planning.
* Possess and maintain the business acumen to anticipate future trends, competitive landscape, understand how organizations generates profits and manages costs and translate market knowledge into business opportunities.
* Review all technical aspects for quality of an opportunity before the opportunity is accepted as sold.
* Lead the introduction of a new product, process of technology within the Comcast Business Sales Engineering Community.
* Provides updates and accurate reporting to leadership on specific customer due dates, network/capital costs and other portions of current opportunities.
* Acts as a technical expert for all Comcast Business products and services.
* May work independently or as part of a team on more complex projects and accounts
* Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
* Must be able to travel regularly as required.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering