1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing the strategic planning involved with important and large-scale business projects. Develops and recommends plans for implementation and administration of projects. Oversees coordination of personnel required to successfully complete assignments.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
* Ability to identify, organize and assemble cross-functional teams for project solutioning, deployment and evaluation
* Manages high-level and tactical issues in a very matrixed organization, and the downstream effects on execution efforts
* Ability to be tactical but also understand the need for change management, adoption and reinforcement when executing
* Evaluates new projects for appropriate scope, objectives, deployment timeline, and business impact
* Requires interaction with various Executives and teams across the organization to obtain project input and collaboration
* Researches, designs, and develops corporate, division, and/or region level projects that deliver cost-effective services to support the Company's business objectives.
* Leads projects of major importance to overall business operations.
* Works with various senior managers and leaders to lay out project implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource requirements.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Demonstrated commitment to customer centricity
* Strong leadership, communication, and program management skills and have the ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic/fast paced environment
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
* Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
* Advanced experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Generally requires 10 plus years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...