- $74,225.00 -128,950.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is an internship program based at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 30-40 hour/week schedule.
Additionally, your experience will include:
* Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your cooperative experience
* Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
* Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
* Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
* Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Seeking intern to support the NCO and Tech Ops contracts team. Individual will participate in drafting and management of miscellaneous vendor agreements.
* Support outsourcing contract drafting, negotiations, and management for new and existing outsourced vendor agreements (Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, Statement of Work, Addendums/Amendments, and Change Management Forms)
* Update and maintain departmental reports
* As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers, operations teams and other business owners within Comcast
* Support development and implementation of procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
* Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
* Prepares, analyzes, and manages contract operation
* Support onboarding of new Vendors
* Support RFX related to outsourcing vendor management needs
* Support outsourcing network strategy development as required
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* 2nd year law student currently enrolled and pursuing a JD degree from a United States-based college or university
* Major: Political Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Operations Management, and Management Informations Systems
* Minimum GPA: 3.2
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, required
* 2 year's work experience in Telecommunication industry with focus on Contracts/Contracts Management is preferred, but not required
* Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
* Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
* Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
* Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
* Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
* Ability to work on a team
* Authorized to work in the United States of America
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...