1103 Market St
The Comcast Cooperative Educational Program (Co-op) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast's top innovators. Designed for students whose curriculum allows for a cooperative learning track, the co-op becomes an integral part of the Comcast team working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun along the way.
The Analytics and Reporting Co-op in the Corporate Diversity department will support the planning, coordination, and management of various analytical and research projects as they relate to Comcast's diversity and inclusion strategy and initiatives across our governance, workforce, procurement, programming, and community investment focus areas, and partner with analysts in other areas where the Company is driving D&I initiatives (e.g. Internet Essentials, Accessibility). This position will report to the Executive Director, Analytics, Corporate D&I and support the Senior Manager of Diversity Analytics.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage analytics projects designed to support diversity & inclusion strategy, policies and program with a focus on our workforce, suppliers, TV programming and community investment
* Quarterly trend analysis of Diversity results
* Assist with Forecasting and Benchmarking
* Diversity Survey Submissions to external publications
* Ad Hoc strategic analytics projects to uncover trends and develop recommendations for the organization
* Organize and manage research projects related to diversity and inclusion best practices
* Exposure to Database projects as well as building Tableau reports
* Other duties and responsibility as assigned
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United Statesbased college or university that has a cooperative learning track
* Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting September 23rd, 2019.
* Preferred Majors: Mathematics, Psychology, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, International Business, Operations Management, MIS, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems
* 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA preferred
* Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
* Willingness to learn and work in a fastpaced environment
* Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
* Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries.
* Ability to work on a team.
* Authorized to work in the United States of America
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: advertiser, advertising, business, editor, marketing, marketing coordinator, marketing manager, product marketing, strategy, sales and marketing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...