- $89,120.00 -138,780.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
The Comcast Cooperative Educational Program (Co-op) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast's top innovators. Designed for students whose curriculum allows for a cooperative learning track, the co-op becomes an integral part of the Comcast team working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun along the way.
Internet Essentials is Comcast's signature community investment initiative, designed to help close the digital divide through affordable broadband service, low-cost computers, and digital literacy training, online, in print, and in-person. As one of Comcast's key Values initiatives, Internet Essentials is included in all components of the company's external voice. The selected Co-op has the chance to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs, interpret, evaluate and interrelate operation data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To Start: Help analytics for fall expansion, data generation/slide building/fresh ideas on metrics
* Hands in on IE: Generate analytics / assess school or hud partnership opportunities by reviewing census / LOOM data.
* Independent Projects to drive change: Once more familiar with Comcast data structure/db, we can assign him/her independent projects based on frameworks team already established
* Process Improvement: Fresh set of eyes on metric visual improvements for BAC dashboard, provide recommendation, follow up with change
* Team work: I am sure there would be a lot of adhoc stuff that would come up during that time frame
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United Statesbased college or university that has a cooperative learning track
* Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting September 23rd, 2019.
* Preferred Majors: Business Analytics, Business & Engineering, Finance, Management Informations Systems (MIS), Technology Innovation Management, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology
* 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA preferred
* Analytical Skills: Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
* Communication Skills: Ability to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
* Critical Thinking: ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
* Attention to Detail: Ability to stay vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions.
* Math Skills: Basic math skills to estimate numerical data.
* Software: Basic SQL, proficiency in Excel Authorized to work in the United States of America
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business, financial analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, investment banking, monitor, refinement, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...