1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is an internship program based at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 30-40 hour/week schedule.
Additionally, your experience will include:
* Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your cooperative experience
* Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
* Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
* Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
* Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Comcast Business provides business-grade products, services, and expertise to meet the complex and diverse demands of businesses, through a next-generation network that is backed by 24/7 technical support. The Operations Transformation department drives transformational and continuous process improvements, supports new product launches and resolves operational issues to optimize the employee and customer experience.
* Join a cross-functional team comprised of business analysts to define, develop, maintain and optimize processes, tools and content for internal operations teams.
* Participate throughout the full process and content-lifecycle, including day-to-day involvement in new product development, solution definition and post-deployment support.
* Work within a group of business analysts as part of a large-scale process definition team spread working on multiple projects
* Create reports to measure KPIs for both project and product launches
* Develop and edit internal policy and procedure documentation for order-management teams
* Schedule project calls and record meeting minutes for project, product, stakeholder, and team discussions
* Support leadership in special projects related to operational improvement
* Collect weekly project status updates from the internal team
* Collate and distribute the team's status updates to leadership at the end of each week
* Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2020 (Juniors).
* Major: Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship, and Operations Management
* Minimum GPA: 3.2
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, required
* Proficiency in Adobe InDesign is a plus, but not required
* Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
* Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
* Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
* Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
* Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries.
* Ability to work on a team.
* Authorized to work in the United States of America.
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: advertise, advertising, analyst marketing, b2b, editor, media, strategy, sales and marketing, strategist, writer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...