1103 Market St
Xfinity Mobile Change Management Analyst would ensure the successful delivery of changes and releases to Xfinity Mobile Production (& Pre-Production) environments. The change analyst is responsible for the change, release and production environment management process. They would anchor the day-to-day operations of the Xfinity Mobile Change management, working alongside geo-distributed teams to effect deployments, post deployment validation & logical conclusion of Release windows.
* Plan, co-ordinate, execute & complete all Production Release windows with minimal service disruption & any unplanned downtimes / service degradation.
* Anchor all activities related to Planned / Unplanned Releases with senior business management to ensure minimal disruption to service delivery
* Active Participation / Anchoring of Change Approval board (CAB) meeting to arrive at release go/no-go decisions
* Work with Release Management, Business-Product-Delivery teams in the creation/modification of SLA's about change and release management processes, procedures.
* Creating, owning and ensuring the maintenance of any associated release or change documentation and processes, including negotiating agreement for these with senior business representatives
* Be available to escalate situations in the event escalation is required following changes or releases in Pre-Production / Production environments
* Provide the relevant management information relating to all changes and releases, including detailed trend analysis to show performance
* To engage in continuous service improvement initiatives in order to deliver a more effective, consistent service to the business
* Hold regular change and release reviews with business, product & delivery teams to discuss areas of success and areas of concern.
* Completing the relevant minutes to track any actions and feedback
* Track monthly patching, infrastructure changes, security changes, and other changes to ensure smooth deployments
* Work in PowerPoint to present to SLT on progress and updates on current and future projects
* Work with the L2 DevOps / incident manager and incident management processes to recover services as quickly as possible in the event of a failed, service affecting change
* Define, document and maintain full roles and responsibilities for Change and Release disciplines
* Challenging stakeholder teams during planning to ensure the best possible agreement is reached and the appropriate plans are in place for smooth delivery and deployment
* Undertake any other relevant tasks, determined required by the Release Management leadership team
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work off regular hours and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Technology Stack / Process Experience
* Deep Experience (at least 2 years) in Software Release Management - Planning, Change Approval Processes, Knowledge of QA/Certification checks & Deployment Processes
* Experience in independently anchoring Change and Release Management windows, coordinating with Deployment/DevOps, Delivery, QA teams
* Experience in handling adhoc changes based on business-critical needs
* Experience in organizing Release management Calls with multiple stakeholders including Senior Leadership, Product Owners, QA & Dev Leads, Deployment / Operations leaders
* Experience in creating, monitoring & modifying Change and Release Management Processes-Policies through analysis of current methods
* Experience in Development/Testing of mobile Applications & mobile services for B2C / B2B needs, preferably in Telecom/eCommerce
* Hands-on experience in generating executive & detailed reports for Change-and-Release Management windows
* Knowledge of Change-and-Release Management Processes for n-Tier Architecture (Frontend / Backend-API / Data / 3rd party components) based complex systems
Skills and expertise:
* Hands-on experience as a Software / Product Release Lead.
* Experience working in Servicenow/IOP
* Experience presenting in a professional demeanor to senior leaders
* Experience with defining, monitoring, tracking, reporting & addressing challenges during Change and Release Management windows.
* Experience in working with diverse, multi-discipline teams spread across geos. Mandatory to have worked in an environment that had distributed Development teams Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, QA teams & L2/DevOps groups to accomplish overall project goals.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
* Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Related field or at least 2 years of higher level education or equivalent expeiereicne
* Minimum 6 Years of experience in an IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment, with 2+ years in Release Management function.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...