1103 Market St
This position assists the General Manager in daily operations of the Caf?. Responsible for recruiting and training employees, assigning tasks, enforcing cleaning and safety standards, conducting meetings, maintaining inventory, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Br?l?e Catering by Chef Jean-Marie Lacroix is the region's premier catering company serving the greater Philadelphia area and all New Jersey shore points. Our team embodies decades of experience providing catering services to an impressive list of social, corporate and institutional clients, and serves extraordinary food at over 4,000 events each year. We cater at the location of your choosing or at one of the Philadelphia region's landmark buildings where we've earned exclusive caterer status. You can learn more about our venue here:
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
* Accountable for inventory, labor, supplies and expenses.
* Maintain daily, weekly and annual reporting.
* Ensure proper team coverage and maintain target labor costs.
* Oversee all cash functions including opening and closing procedures and bank deposits.
* Monitor and oversee the work of the team on a day-to-day basis.
* Assign specific work objectives to the team.
* Place food orders per inventory needs and ensure proper receiving and storage.
* Assist with food preparation as needed and ensure all equipment is well maintained and clean.
* Assist with compliance of Health Department regulations and State liquor laws.
* Ensure caf? is clean and well-merchandised at all times.
* A role model for outstanding service and can handle more complex customer communications.
* Assist in the recruitment and training of new staff caf? staff.
* Coach and counsel employees.
* Performs general cashier duties such as scanning items, collecting payment, verifying payment, etc.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Plan, schedule and conduct meetings.
* One year of related work experience in a position handling cash and otherforms of payment.
* Food Certification preferred
* Proficient on a computer, experience using Point of Sale systems and software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Must be able to work weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
* Well organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
Special Working Conditions:
* This position requires standing for extended periods of time.
* Ability to lift up to 25-30 pounds.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...