- $20,310.00 -26,220.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid-
size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions
including PRI, Hosted PBX, and multi-location opportunities. As part of
sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that
demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services.
Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for
the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and
unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging
technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* Territory development to include development of local business
partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of
Comcast positioning and brand.
* Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity
reports as required.
* Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive
impression of the Comcast Experience.
* New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice
services to small and mid-size businesses.
* Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
referrals, and partner relationships.
* Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX
and multi-location opportunities
* Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would
enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively both
internally and externally to their customers.
* Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive
* Management of defined Territory to include development of local
business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local
enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
* Team with technical, customer service, and related support staffs to
ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new
* Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield
production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
* Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate
* Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
* Adherence to all company standards and business professionalism.
* Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Business, Sales and Marketing
* - Generally requires 5+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...