- $36,180.00 -53,850.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
1103 Market St
The AP Shared Service Customer Service Professional serves customers by answering inquiries, determining requirements, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and accurately updating the customer service database by entering caller information and request. The ideal candidate must have customer focus, customer service experience, call center experience, data entry skills, listening skills, excellent verbal communication skills.
* Manage high volume of incoming calls
* Answers inquiries and resolves problems by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information and assigning unresolved problems to Tier II for resolution.
* Assist, under managements guidance, others on team in understanding transaction processing, impact of transactions, requirements for complete and accurate activities
* Support Shared Services management processes (e.g. performance management, continuous improvement initiatives, etc.)
* Ensure compliance with accounting principles, internal policies, standards and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Recognize and communicate potential issues/risks within the team and escalate as required
* Ad Hoc activities associated with the role may be required
* Clearly and concisely documents non-standard accounts payable transaction processing
* Adheres to financial controls/confidentiality practices and procedures
* Proactively identifies potential problems, evaluates solutions and recommends appropriate solution.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* 1 + years Call Center/Customer Service Experience
* 2+ years AP processing experience, performance at high level
* Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: client, client service, customer, customer service, help desk, phone call, representative, telephone, telephone activation specialist, trouble resolution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...