- $89,120.00 -138,780.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The AP Disbursement analyst is responsible for processing and accounting for cash transactions. This includes checks, EFTs and returned funds. This position will support international cash activities as well. GL account reconciliations, tracking and remitting of withholding and other taxes, and reconciliation of refunds / deposits are part of this role. The candidate should possess strong accounting skills and be highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines in a face paced environment.
* Executing payment runs, validating activity transferred to the banks and releasing valid payment batches through Oracle and the bank systems.
* Identify rejected / returned EFTs for voiding and research.
* Processing tax payments through the bank software.
* Research and process returned checks, refund checks and employee reimburse to Comcast for personal use of the corporate paid card.
* GL account reconciliations including international accounts.
* Support budgeting and forecasting process
* Special handling checks
* Positive pay review and decision to pay
* Customer service ticket support related to banking and payments
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Minimum of three years accounting or banking experience
* Demonstrated ability to handle multinational, multicurrency transactions with FX.
* Demonstrated time management, organizational, collaboration and communication skills.
* History of meeting deadlines and SLA delivery to targets.
* Oracle Accounts Payable or Cash Management functionality is preferred
* Ability to problem solve and effectively interact in a team environment
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...