1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast's top priority is to transform the customer experience. The Social Media Engagement Team Supervisor will play a leadership role in this important effort in a critical place - our social media channels.
The mission of Comcast's Social Media Engagement Team is simple: engaging, delighting, educating and informing customers across various digital and social media channels. While other agents are primarily responsible for addressing specific service-related issues on social media, this team works to tell our customer experience story through proactive conversations designed to build relationships and improve overall customer perceptions and attitudes.
As a leader on this team, the Supervisor will lead by example to provide guidance and direction to a team of specialists who are focused on engaging in relevant one-on-one and one-to-many dialogues and delighting customers in innovative ways. This will entail overseeing the day-to-day work of specialists, monitoring social volume, ensuring productivity, tailoring efforts to achieve positive results and, most importantly, engage customers on a daily basis alongside the rest of the team.
The Supervisor will leverage an understanding of and experience communicating in social media to manage, develop, and support this team. The Supervisor also has broad and deep familiarity with multiple social media channels, can think critically to analyze inbound social media posts, and exercises excellent judgment in responding to customers and guiding the team in its communications.
* Oversee the work of a number specialists on the Social Media Engagement Team while also engaging with customers on a daily basis
* Continually enhance processes including intake, routing, queueing, and disposition of incoming volume by optimizing scheduling, staffing, and agent capacity
* Ensures proper scheduling for 12-16 hr/day coverage of real-time social media communication operations across various platforms for thousands ofmonthly interactions with the company's customers and influencer audience
* Ensure consistent adherence to agent performance metrics, team KPIs, and ROI through a culture of performance and impact
* Ensure consistency and quality of customer and influencer interactions and adherence to brand guidelines including appropriateness, tone, messaging, grammar, and spelling
* Work with Corporate Communications Digital leadership to expand engagement to additional channels
* Drive best-in-class performance by scanning competitive and social media landscape for best practices, trends, and improvement opportunities
* Share insights and learning points with Corporate Communications Digital leadership to drive operational improvements
* Collaborate and team with Digital Care and Corporate Communications counterparts
Associated Skills and Competencies:
* Willingness to roll up sleeves to help tackle social care volume real-time
* Experience with social media communications and community management in a supervisor capacity
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Experience collaborating and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams, and excelling in an entrepreneurial environment
* Keen business process intuition, strong interpersonal skills, and a team-player approach
* Superior project management, communication, and interpersonal skills with entrepreneurial drive
* Experience with and skills in leading and motivating a team to meet individual and team goals
* Proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
* Strong attention to detail and high standards for quality work product
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 2+ years of supervisory experience of a social media community management team
* Generally requires 4-7 years of related experience in customer service, or social media
* Exposure to social media or social listening, publishing and engagement platforms
* Experience with social media community management for a brand or company
* Understanding of social media trends
* Writing and social media content samples preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...