Part Time Stock Associate - Outlet Collection of Seattle
Columbia Sportswear Company
15401 SE 352nd St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Stock Associates support efficient shipping & receiving functions and assist the Store Leadership Team in supporting our company mission: \"Connecting Active People With Their Passions\". Come join the adventure at the Outlet Collection of Seattle in Auburn.
* Contribute to the product flow process in the store by receiving daily shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
* Prepare, record, and distribute all customer shipping orders. Monitor speed and accuracy of deliveries.
* Maintain organization & cleanliness of shipping area.
* Assist in other store functions as needed.
* Greet and engage customers in the store.
* Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability.
* Utilize sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
* Perform all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
* Maintain store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Requires less than 2 years of general experience.
* Previous retail sales experience and/or experience working in a customer service environment is strongly preferred.
* Basic math, organization skills and ability to operate a Point of Sale (POS) system required.
* Requires the ability to use a telephone and computerized systems.
* Perform repetitive movements of the arms and shoulders.
* Stand for extended periods of time up to 8 hours per day.
* Move freely around store, bend, twist, reach, squat, and climb a ladder.
* Regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
* Job may require hours that often exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week during peak periods.
* Availability to work retail store schedule ? Sunday to Saturday.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.