- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
Science / Engineering graduate
* Participate in presales interactions with customers when showcasing solution etc.
* Participate in solution response teams to ensure technical feasibility.
* Provide support to the Product Consultant by creating case studies, solution etc under guidance, when required.
* Provide support to the product consultant, through analyzing customer requirements and provide recommendations through interactions with the customer.
* Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications.
* Identify valueadds (eg enhance existing features) which can address repeated issues during implementation.
* Create estimates for project planning.
* Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist and mock testing all deliverables.
* Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
* Prepare status reports and share the same with the Product Consultant for review.
* Create impact analysis for change requests/ maintenance issues in own area of work and seek review from Product Consultant.
* Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects.
* Submit necessary artifacts, data etc as requested by the DAG.
Design and Implementation:
* Monitor design, development and testing to ensure alignment with requirements traceability matrix.
* Create high level design.
* Guide the product specialist in translating the high level design into detailed design.
* Review to ensure that the design is comprehensive and addresses all requirements.
* Code for complex components.
* Review code created by the developers based on requirements.
* Participate in peer design reviews.
* Drive the review meetings with the customers on the design with support from the Product Specialist.
* Conduct root cause analysis of defects / process issues.
* Identify/design reusable components and solution enablers.
* Create product based KT document, for the customer.
* Create unit test cases and perform unit testing including complex components.
* Review unit test cases as created by Product Specialist and Product Analyst.
* Assist the testing team by reviewing test strategy document, when required.
* Provide UAT and implementation support.
* Drive clarifications / defect resolution to ensure timely deployment.
* Contribute ideas / areas requiring improvements based on project implementation, team feedback etc.
* Identify best practices related to the project/product & document the same.
* Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team.
* Create and deliver training on products/modules.
* Mentor team from a technical/functional perspective to ensure delivery of the module.
* Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
* Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
* Resolve conflicts within team members.
* Support team building activities.
* Provide administrative support.
* Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisal of team.
* Identify skill gaps and training needs required.
* Provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
* Mentor team.
* Nominate team for awards.
* Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...