THE PLANNING SHOP may not be the only specialist healthcare market research company out there, but we believe we're the best. We live and breathe brand strategy. What excites us is helping pharmaceutical clients take their brands further than they thought possible.
As a company, we focus purely on pharmaceuticals and healthcare, but our roots lie in consumer marketing. In the highly competitive pharmaceutical industry where it's every brand for itself, this gives us a unique advantage. It helps us to give clients' brands the edge over the competition in this challenging arena.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for a talented and passionate researcher to join our virtual, growing team in the US, throughout the Philadelphia and New York Areas. This position reports directly to one of our Research Directors and is a unique opportunity for you to showcase your consultancy approach to research and client service.
We're looking for you if:
* you have a bachelor's degree
* 4 years' experience working in a market research agency with a pharmaceutical focus (preferably in multiple therapeutic areas)
* exposure to ad-hoc qualitative market research techniques
* experience in creating various research materials, including screeners and discussion guides
* high standards in terms of quality products and client service
* the ability to work proactively in a virtual environment
* willingness to travel for fieldwork as required
* ability to moderate TDIs, IDIs, and Focus Groups a plus
* RIVA Training a plus
Success in this position is measured by your ability to manage multiple qualitative, local and international projects by both leading and supporting others on the project from proposal to debrief; to be part of the team, helping to build the client base by attracting repeat business from successful project delivery and overservicing.