Entwine is a global digital innovation agency specialized in healthcare and scientific communications. Working in a close partnership with Chameleon Communications, we are a member of Healthcare Consultancy Group and Omnicom Group, with offices in London, New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles and Manchester. Our clients represent the top blue-chip global pharmaceutical companies.
We believe that improvement and innovation are at the core of modern communications, especially in regard to utilization of digital technology and digital channels. This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of a digital project team and ultimately become a leading innovation expert in the industry.
* 6+ years' experience managing digital accounts and integrated digital projects
* Experience in pharma and healthcare
We are seeking a Digital Director to join our client services teamat our Entwine New York or New Jersey Office. As a Digital Director, you will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish and function as a main point of contact across client and agency account services for all digital initiatives and projects on assigned accounts. You will also function as a bridge between agency account services and clients, and the internal digital development team, creative team and third party vendors. You will work alongside internal account teams, maintaining high levels of communication and collaboration. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital components, with the ability to creatively solve challenges and drive projects forward.
Experience and expertise
The successful candidate should have experience with the following types of digital projects:
* Website and web platform development, including localization of content and integration with other enterprise solutions
* Mobile and tablet application development
* Virtual meetings and live meeting applications
* Congress and booth engagement development
* Training applications, experience with LMS
* Production of different types of interactive content formats, including content for MSLs or sales force
* Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla etc.
* Experience in creating integrated digital platforms of online and offline solutions and asset management
* Digital strategy development and implementation
* Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
* Experience working with enterprise CRM and CLM solutions such as Skura, Veeva or Agnitio desired
* Video and animation production experience desired
The role is client facing; therefore, the candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills.
You will be working closely with a DPM and will be accountable for the overall delivery of client projects - therefore excellent project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs and project documentation are an absolute must, as well as a solid understanding of information architecture, the creative process, UX and digital technology.
Part of this role involves leading and taking ownership of assigned accounts, mentoring project managers and account staff on digital processes and digital deliverables, sharing experience and knowledge with other Digital Directors and Digital Project Managers and supporting them in their development.
The Digital Director will lead digital services in new business initiatives, including writing proposals, creating estimates and presentations, and actively participate in RFPs and pitches as needed.
We are not looking to simply fill the position. We are looking for top talent that meets challenges head on and will strive in the fast-evolving and changing environment. We expect the selected candidate to take ownership of his/her assigned role and make a positive personal imprint on our business.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with a flexible, can-do attitude and excellent communication skills. He/she should show the ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute novel ideas. Keeping abreast of the latest creative and digital trends is an absolute must. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail with systemic and structured logical thinking.
The successful candidate will report to the core team in London and is expected to have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work efficiently with remote teams. He/she will need to possess great communication skills over video conference, TC and email correspondence. The position may require travel across the US and Europe depending on the team, business or client needs.
What we offer
* A competitive salary
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days' annual holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years' service
* Life assurance
* Subsidised BUPA Private Medical Insurance
* Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
* Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
* Charity day (additional to annual leave)
* Summer Fridays
* Subsidised gym membership
* Free annual flu vaccinations
* Confidential employee assistance programme
* Season ticket/travel loan
* Employee referral bonus
* Annual eye test support
* Comprehensive training and mentoring programmes
* Additional benefits and discounts available through the Omnicom Group
* A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.
Associated topics: b2b, bi, business development, business growth, business management, franchise operator, regional sales, strategic, strategy, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...