Does helping deliver innovative technology solutions and support to the world's leading consumer goods and life sciences companies sound exciting to you? Do you have a love for technology and want the opportunity to learn and grow continuously throughout your career with a supportive team to coach you along the way? Join Clarkston Technology Solutions as a Junior Technical Developer and help us deliver exceptional value to our clients!
Clarkston Technology Solutions (CTS) is a start-up division of Clarkston Consulting with a Center of Excellence located in Roanoke, Virginia. CTS was founded with the vision to dramatically change the way technology solutions are delivered to clients and drive growth and innovation in new technology areas for Clarkston as a whole.
At Clarkston Technology Solutions, we don't just provide a service, we add value. We are our clients' trusted advisors - partnering with them to ensure we solve their most complex issues and thinking outside to box to get it done. We hope you'll join us!
What You'll Do
CTS Junior Technical Developers like to take initiative, are passionate about delivering brilliant client service, have learning mindsets and truly enjoy working collaboratively with others.
As a Junior Technical Developer based out of our Roanoke, Virginia office you will:
* Work directly with project teams to support SAP systems development, implementation and maintenance
* Collaborate with clients and teams to deliver solutions and constantly improve the quality of deliverables
* Articulate ideas and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
* Ideate new and innovative ways to solve technical problems and provide solutions for our clients
At CTS, you'll be able to continue to advance your career in a variety of technology disciplines including but not limited to the development and ongoing support and maintenance for critical business applications, and the development of digital assets.
Who You Are
You are a motivated and self-driven professional who is energized by team success and excited at the opportunity to continuously learn and grow throughout your career. You're also excited to become a Clarkston Technology Solutions steward. Our people are ultimately the ones who look after our firm and our clients, and they pride themselves on being 'CTS stewards'.
In addition to this, you have:
* Demonstrated experience with SQL programming either via an internship or a past work experience
* Excellent communication skills and a passion for working with others
* A degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or in any other technical discipline - recent graduates please apply!
* Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
* The abililty to work out of our Roanoke, VA office
Join CTS and together we help find the answers to our clients most challenging technology issues. At CTS you'll have the ability to have a real and positive impact not only the clients you work with, but on the firm as well.
* Limitless career growth and development opportunities - you'll have the ability to learn new technical skills, attend trainings and advance your career in a variety of ways
* An excellent compensation and benefits package - our benefits package includes full health care options, a healthy 401 (k) plan and a generous time off policy
* A fun and collaborative office culture - you'll work with like-minded professionals who have a passion for people, technology and innovation
* The ability to pave your own path and help pave the path of CTS as well
More about CTS
Founded in 2017 as a Clarkston Consulting start-up division, Clarkston Technology Solutions delivers technology solutions and technological innovations to market leaders in the life sciences and consumer products industries. We leverage IT skilled resources in a Center of Excellence located in Roanoke, VA to drive success for our clients, for our people, and for Clarkston as a whole. We hope you'll join us!
Associated topics: .net, application, c#, developer, devops, python, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer