1103 Market St
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We're looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world's most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We're an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you're excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we're excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Key position responsibilities include:
* Preparation and review of US, State, and International Tax returns/forms
* Preparation of quarterly estimated income tax payments and extensions for federal and state income taxes
* Maintain OneSource Tax Provision (OTP)including set-up, rollover, adjustments, trial balance import
* Assistance with the calculation of the Company's annual and quarterly global effective tax rate, cash tax forecast, deferred taxes and taxes payable in accordance with ASC 740 including APB 23, FIN 48, 163(j) and other required calculations
* Managing the department's cloud-based file system
* Participation and support of tax planning initiatives and merger and acquisition activity as needed
* Prepare, distribute, and monitor income tax packages and information request for worldwide subsidiaries
* Identifying withholding tax/treaty issues including tracking of withholding taxes on cross border transactions
* Prepare and/or review responses to the IRS and other tax authorities to effectively manage audits, including IDR's and NOPA's
* Tax research, modeling and analysis and keeping current on tax developments including Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
* Preparation and research into complex tax credits and book to tax adjustments
Knowledge, skill, and experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA and/or MST
* Big 4 experience plus.
* 7-15+ years relevant tax experience in public accounting or industry
* Experience in accounting for income taxes under ASC 740
* Must possess superior organizational and documentation skills.
* Extremely detailed oriented.
* Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
* Strong knowledge in tax and accounting
* Ability to research and propose resolutions on tax issues.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
* Solid Word, Excel, PowerPoint, spreadsheet and computer knowledge.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to foster a team-oriented environment, working collaboratively with cross-functional departments.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...