As a Trader at Circle, you will be responsible for supporting and helping grow the OTC business by making markets for clients, managing risk, and providing a high level of service and execution.
What you'll work on
* Make markets and negotiate OTC trades with clients, and hedge that risk via exchanges and our internal hedging systems
* Maintain careful reconciliation and settlement of all OTC trades that occur
* Work with Client Services to onboard and monetize new client relationships and proactively identify new business opportunities for the desk
* Maintain existing relationships with top notch customer service and trade execution.
* Integrate yourself into the day-to-day operations of the Trading team
* Lead by example and support more junior traders on the desk
* Work cross-functionally, including working with compliance, legal, finance and analytics
What you'll bring to Circle
* 5+ years trading experience including 2+ years in the crypto trading ecosystem
* Experience making markets in a volatile asset class and ideally experience trading on an exchange
* Demonstrated passion for trading digital assets
* Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to grow the business
* Willingness to work flexible hours as needed by the desk
* Excellent communication skills
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Associated topics: broker, brokerage, equity, fiduciary, financial, ira, investor, security, stock, trader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.