- $108,725.00 -101,330.00/year*
1103 Market St
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Compensation Business or Function Lead
Counsel and advises top management on significant Compensation matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. Compensation leader for a business segment; a major dimension of a large, complex business segment; or significant compensation programs that are enterprise-wide. Counsels management on the Company's compensation strategy, policies, programs, and communications. Identifies HR and business client compensation needs and issues; enhances and/or designs programs to address them. Communicates, trains, and provides guidance and tools to HR to support business managers. Designs/revises sales incentive plans and other variable pay plans. Develops and/or approves customized/sensitive offers. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
* Provides a full range of comprehensive compensation consulting services; developing, implementing and/or administering compensation programs to a large, complex business segment or function while acting as subject matter expert for HR & Business leadership.
* Lead the implementation/administration of the annual compensation review process for clients, influencing clients to achieve compensation objectives.
* Manages the administration of compensation programs, ensuring base pay and incentive pay are aligned with business objectives and overall organizational goals and strategies.
* Assure internal equity and external competitiveness of the organization's compensation programs through strategic assessment of business conditions, legal requirements and understanding of industry best practices.
* Analyzes and develops rewards integration recommendations for M & A activity.
* Counsels management on the Company's compensation strategy, policies, programs, and communications.
* Provides subject matter expertise and serve as market expert regarding specific client market compensation issues.
* Identifies HR and business client compensation needs and issues: enhances and/or designs programs to address them.
* Communicates, trains, and provides guidance and tools to HR leadership to support business leaders on compensation topics.
* Evaluates jobs; analyze job responsibilities, activities, duties, requirements and organizational structure and recommend internal job placement in the appropriate level, title and FLSA classification.
* Develop compensation packages for internal and external hires in accordance with governance structure with a specific focus on critical and senior leadership talent.
* Consults with HR business partners and recruiters with compensation related issues and questions.
* Conducts compensation analysis to support the business strategy and missionSupports team as needed and/or special compensation or research projects.
* Leads a team of compensation professionals either directly or indirectly to provide guidance and tools to HR to help support business managers.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study required. Master's Degree preferred.
* Minimum of 8+ years of compensation or related human resources or finance experience required.
* Experience with compensation administration systems and Workday application programs a plus.
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or PHR/SPHR designation or a plus.
* Excellent analytical, quantitative, project management, communication, problem solving and consultation skills required consultation skills required.
* Demonstrated ability to form excellent working relationships with internal and external clients and partners.
* Demonstrated strong influential leadership, business acumen and savvy, and multi-tasking abilities in prior roles through career progression and key challenges.
* Must be a self-starter and highly organized/ ability to work independently and exercise sound business judgment.
* Detail-oriented with commitment to quality
* Strong executive presence with exceptional presentation and relationship-building skills
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ...@cigna.com. Do not email ...@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...