- $87,660.00 -125,160.00/year*
1103 Market St
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Global Procurement Third Party Management (GPTPM) Process Engineer
* Lead, facilitate, and drive business process engineering activities for Global Procurement & Third Party Management (GP&TPM) initiatives including: business assessment, detailed analysis, design, implementation and control of new or improved processes. This requires strong influencing and change management skills while directing multiple business areas and subject matter experts.
* Lead, coordinate and partner with the GP&TPM functions to conduct assessments to outline solutions and direction on strategic, enterprise and baseline opportunities from a cost, efficiency, effectiveness/value, contractual, legal, compliance and customer centric standpoint including:
* Document existing processes, practices and measurement systems
* Gather and analyze existing business and process data
* Conduct process observations & audits
* Make organizational observations and change readiness assessments
* Compile analysis and identification of opportunities.
* Present opportunities to stakeholders and management
* Lead, coordinate and partner with the GP&TPM functions to analyze & design new/improved business processes which will align with future strategies, including:
* Conduct root-cause analysis and problem solving
* Design future state business requirements, processes, systems and organizations, driving stakeholders to consider all possibilities and move beyond current thought processes
* Assess the quantifiable and qualitative benefits that GP&TPM can obtain by moving from the current state business design to the future state business design
* Facilitate forecasting the future state business performance with the business design and contrast it to the current state
* Provide input to and validate technical design process model or initial operational process model, monitoring and reporting components, task and service implementations, work management, process start and control, event handling, integration components, staff assignment, user access and security components, and versioning approach.
* Support change management programs
* Lead, coordinate and partner with the GP&TPM functions to implement new/improved business processes, organizations and systems, including:
* Clearly defined measurement criteria to show effectiveness of process improvements
* Create procedures, work instructions and job aids to be handed off to responsible functions
* Support the development of any necessary training materials
* Develop and manage project plans through-out project lifecycle; includes prioritization, risk mitigation and monitoring progress.
* Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of defect reduction and quality goals that will lead to providing Cigna a competitive advantage
* Provide constant, ongoing communication to ensure barriers/obstacles to business process improvement are removed and necessary support is always provided;
* Responsible to show results - includes cost-savings, quality and service impacts for process improvements
* Lead, coordinate and deliver actions that help the organization to build its quality and process improvement competencies, including:
* Mentor & train business partners and staff
* Improve personal skills and competencies by demonstrating initiative to participate in ongoing coaching and training programs.
* Build knowledge of best practices thru benchmarking
Technical Skills & Demonstrated Knowledge:
* Advanced quality methods and tools, equivalent to a Six Sigma Green Belt and a Kaizen leader
* Management and quality system standards or maturity assessments (ex. Cigna Quality System, Malcom Baldridge, ISO 9000, etc.)
* Comprehensive, structured change management methodology and tools, such as Prosci or Linkage
* Wide range of group decision-making tools and facilitation techniques
* Design of effective process measurement scorecards and control mechanisms to leverage metrics and data for optimal business performance
* Best practice methods/tools for strategy deployment
* Application of current global best-practices related to Business Process Management/ Engineering and benchmarking of same
* Development of cross-organizational value streams, showing E2E workflow and associated process data
Level of Leadership:
* Self-directed and capable of leading a matrixed team of professionals
* Maintains a positive working relationship with teammates and matrix partners
* Continually strive to improve their own skills and competencies by demonstrating initiative to participate in ongoing coaching and training programs
* Demonstrated ability to drive results required
* Focus our organizations and processes to be customer centric and high-performance
* Be a positive role model
* At least 2 years' experience in process design/development and translating changes into implementation and change management plans (DFSS and DMAIC preferred)
* Sourcing or Third Party Management experience preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* Green or Black Belt certification preferred
* Experience in project and team management from idea generation and chartering thru implementation and post project evaluation
* Experience in change management evaluation, planning and execution. Prosci experience desired.
* Strong business acumen, with proven ability to leverage knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas and new types of projects
* Experience evaluating, developing and implementing business process measurement systems and dashboards
* Proven results of building and creating new structures through the use of creativity and innovation management
* Experience, ability and willingness to share knowledge and coach individuals w/ varying levels of experience.
* Detail oriented, with proven time management and organization skills (including the ability to engage in multiple tasks and meet deadlines/standards).
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, embracing change and helping others see it as an opportunity and stay focused on goals while adapting to change
* Comfortable with raising questions, issues, ideas or suggestions to co-workers at all levels across all organizations.
* Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team. Identify the right parties or resources to resolve these issues (organizational agility). Follow up with these parties to drive resolution and provide on-going feedback to individual(s) who raised the question or issue.
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and training, along with excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to work in a matrix environment.
* Works well with larger groups from a wider range of organizations, as well as reporting out to senior executives.
* Work both independently and in conjunction with co-workers of all levels.
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools & Minitab.
* Some travel may be required (25%)
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ...@cigna.com. Do not email ...@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...