1103 Market St
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Product Owner you are a key member of the Agile Scrum team and will represent the voice of both the customer and Product Mangers to execute the product vision. The Product Owner will work closely with Product Management, Global Data & Analytic partners, and IT to define and prioritize features, to ensure alignment with customer and program needs, and improve the value of development.
* Leads the identification, understanding and documentation of features supporting the analytics architecture, functional capabilities, personalization and overall customer experience of Cigna's Global Data & Analytics (GD&A) Operations data assets and tools.
* Understands business needs and desired end-user experience, and provides input into design, customer experience, and technical decisions.
* Able to apply a consultative and collaborative approach to influence business priorities and business actions across multiple functions, departments and levels for maximum strategic benefit.
* Ensures that product features accurately represent the needs across the Cigna GD&A teams and recognizes opportunities for alignment and synergy.
* Consults with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into understandable feature and story acceptance criteria in accordance with the Agile framework.
* Able to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
* Owns backlog grooming and prioritization in partnership with Product Manager for the identified scrum teams inclusive of decomposition of program/portfolio epics.
* Manages schedule, risks, issues, decisions, and dependencies related to deliverables.
* Active participant in day-to-day activities and all Agile ceremonies (demos, retrospectives, sprint planning, program increment (PI) Planning).
* Accountable for the quality and value of capabilities delivered to production.
* Ensures that the analytics user experience is competitive with industry trends and capabilities.
* Works collaboratively with key internal stakeholders including Product, Service Operations, and IT.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
* 5-7 years of hands-on experience working developing requirements , Data and Analytics / Reporting and Business Intelligence Tools (Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI etc)
* Proven track record successfully delivering superior results in the data and analytics arena; able to effectively collaborate with front-end development teams
* Experience with successfully delivering critical projects using an Agile framework; Agile certification is a plus
* Experience in healthcare or similar industry, and a proven track record of delivering in complex regulated environment.
* Detail orientated with strong execution skills and ability to deliver results in a complex and fluid environment.
* 1+ years of experience in working as an Agile Product Owner
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ...@cigna.com. Do not email ...@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...