It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Global Talent Mobility Operations Senior Analyst will join the global mobility team within Human Resources. In this unique role you will work with global team members including payroll, compensation, finance, accounting, legal and tax to support our world class global mobility function.
* Support monthly payroll processing with third party vendor and liaising with HR Operations globally
* Coordinate and assist in monthly global relocation expense accrual booking and reconciliation
* Interact with Finance and Accounting teams globally to review, address and discuss assignment costs and financials
* Oversight of vendor invoicing and approval process as well as tracking and reporting of actual expat spend vs cost estimates
* Responsible for Workday international assignment process and upkeep and quality of data
* Responsible for third party tool based mobility solution upkeep and quality of data
* Support development of global HR training in relation to global mobility policies and processes
* Support the Global Talent Mobility Specialist and assist where needed
* Review current processes and identify opportunities for efficiencies
* Assist with ad hoc presentations
* At least 3 years of Global Talent Mobility experience
* Accounting/Finance experience a plus
* Highly detail-oriented
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Strong team player
* Excellent client service and relationship building skills
* Enthusiastic and keen to personal career development
* Ability to work in a matrix environment within the organization and with 3rd party administrators and outsource partners
* Ability to work in tight turnaround times with flexibility to manage across time zones
* Ability to work independently and with remote team members
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Technical Skills: Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word & PowerPoint); Knowledge of Workday is a plus
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ...@cigna.com. Do not email ...@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.