1103 Market St
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Global Procurement - Project Portfolio and Capacity Manager
This role will build, operationalize, and continuously manage the capacity & demand plans and the project portfolio process for the Global Procurement & Third Party Management (GPTPM) organization at Cigna.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
The major areas of responsibility for the Capacity Planning Senior Advisor will be as follows:
* Develop the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
* Establish process and tools to determine GP&TPM has appropriate capacity to meet business demands
* Identify key metrics to be measured in order to identify potential resource and skill gaps
* Identifying key opportunities for process automation within GPTPM
* Developing key capacity metrics in collaboration with the quality management and data & analytics managers within GPTPM
* Developing and operationalizing the GPTPM project portfolio program.
* Managing project prioritization
* Collaborating with GPTPM stakeholders and providing strategic guidance on project
* Portfolio financial management
* Apply a range of project valuation and prioritization techniques
* Define and apply a sequencing logic in order to schedule projects within constraints
* Apply techniques for managing the risks and benefits of portfolios of in-flight business initiatives
* Establish project governance and oversight
* In collaboration with the Systems & Analytics Team develop a technology strategy for Project Portfolio Management
* Ensure compliance to Cigna finance and regulatory requirements within the capacity and project management function
* Contributing to the overall development of the long-term GPTPM strategic plan and vision
* Policy development for all policies and relating to capacity planning and portfolio management
* Strong cross-functional collaboration and negotiation skills
* Analytical acumen, accuracy focus
* Strong project management, facilitation, coordination skills
* Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills
* People person who communicates credibly and follows through with issues
* Effective communication and presentation skills, especially with an executive audience
* Planning and stakeholder alignment
* Critical and disruptive thinking
* Global perspective
* Ability to drive vision and purpose
* Creating and keeping deadlines
* Goal setting and meeting goals
* Decision making
* At least five years in Project Portfolio Management (PPM), project management, labor/capacity planning or IT business management, or similar preferred
* Background in strategic sourcing, source-to-pay, category management, supplier relationship management procurement trends, benchmarking, and procurement best practices
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project, and proficiency in Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and/or Project Management tools a plus
* PMP, PfMP, and/or PgMP certifications a plus
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ...@cigna.com. Do not email ...@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...