- $113,830.00 -153,620.00/year*
1103 Market St
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We will consider qualified candidates in any of our Cigna / Express Scripts office locations
Rebate Re-implementation and Analytics Support
* Drive forward the re-implementation and audit of manufacturer revenue contracts and rebate billing with ESI.
* Participate in cross-functional strategies to deliver the re-implementation of Cigna's rebate billing on ESI.
* Calculate the financial value of pharmaceutical manufacturer revenue contracts to validate re-implemented billing by ESI.
* Support manufacturer contract negotiation with data and analysis.
* Own various reports related to rebate billing and support reporting requests.
* Provide oversight and support for manufacturer and client rebate audits.
* Connect drug list design decisions and analytics with rebate billing.
* Work with Pharmacy Economics, Accounting, and IT teams, as well as the extended Cigna/ESI Pharmacy management team (Pricing, Sales, Finance, Rebate and Network Contracting and Product) to drive consensus and action.
* Be a Rebate financial term expert. Understand the nuances of Rebates in order to provide team members with data support and analysis.
* Be an expert on economic drivers of Pharmacy Rebates. Proactively investigate opportunities to improve rebate performance.
* Connect pharmacy drug list design changes and strategy to financial results and consult with the Pharmacy Finance area on potential impacts to projections.
* Support a team environment that emphasizes learning, sharing, and continual improvement.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Information Management, Mathematics or related field strongly preferred
* Minimum 3+ years of actuarial, data analytics or financial analysis experience
* ASA or FSA designation preferred
* Experience with data analysis, data management, and/or pharmacy is strongly preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience working with large amounts of data
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ...@cigna.com. Do not email ...@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Associated topics: aseptic, biopharma, diet, dietetic, dietician, histologist, histology, immuno oncology, immunohematology, industrial hygienist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...