1103 Market St
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Location: Bloomfield, CT, Philadelphia, PA, NYC, NY or work at home in the Northeast.
Cigna's Global Data Analytics Organization is incorporating advanced analytical practices and tools to delve deep into health data information. We're developing cutting edge informatics to evaluate cost and quality opportunities to help our patients receive the best quality of care that is also cost effective. We're also raising the bar in support of our customers and partnered providers who are benefitting each and every day from the talented and dedicated individuals of our team. Our future is bright and we welcome you to join us!
This role reports into CCA's Chief of Staff, in support of the project management, strategy, and operational delivery of the overall initiatives in the Consumer Health & Engagement, as well as Personalization areas. This individual will be responsible for managing and driving key processes, including project planning, status reporting, scope control, budgeting/planning, and will own collaborative efforts to drive results and manage interdependencies.
* Helps shape business strategy, priorities and roadmaps for operational delivery while driving execution of operational model to maximize efficiencies
* Delivers on strategic roadmap, metrics, financials for department, headcount, and other operational initiatives
* Utilizes relevant methodology to develop project plans for assigned projects
* Where the methodology is not sufficient, creates and augments with new processes and establish best practices
* Develops detailed project plans including cost, schedule, and resource requirements
* Represents the business during the portfolio funding process, communicating funding decisions and gaining buy in from business partners and IT on business
* Defines and consults on measurement strategies, tools, scorecards and surveys, improving the level of visibility to results and metrics
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, MBA preferred
* Independent, organized, and highly consultative business partner
* Experience evaluating, developing and implementing business process metrics, scorecards, and other financial analyses.
* Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver a defined set of outcomes and objectives. Ability to run concurrent projects and be able to handle changing priorities.
* Previous experience building and creating new business processes through the use of creativity and innovation management
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and embrace change
* Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation skills, with multiple stakeholders, at all levels
* Intermediate level in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office tools
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail required
* (PMP) Project Management certification preferred (Six Sigma training a plus)
* Prior consultancy experience is preferred
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ...@cigna.com. Do not email ...@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...