Multisystemic Therapy Emerging Adult Coach (Per Diem)
Compensation: $60,680.00 - $83,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Position Overview: MST (Multisystemic Therapy) is an intensive family and community based treatment that addresses the multiple determinants of serious antisocial behavior in juvenile delinquents and offenders. MST addresses the multiple factors known to be related to delinquency across the key settings, or systems, within which youth are embedded (e.g. family, peers, school, and neighborhood). MST strives to promote behavior change in the youth's natural environment, using the strengths of each system to facilitate change. The MST model fits well with the Children's Village mission statement, current focus towards community based services and family reunification and with CV values. The MST model promotes personal responsibility, education, work ethic, community responsibility and an intolerance of violence and prejudice. In addition CV provides services to a large community, special language requirements (based on agency needs regarding particular languages) selected bilingual therapists are utilized. The Coach will petard as part of a clinical team and would assist with linkages to services that increase self-sufficiency.
* Minimum qualifications: High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate required. Bachelors preferred.
* Successfully working on and or attending college required
* Experience working with the targeted population
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to provide transportation
* Must be able to perform each essential task satisfactory
Associated topics: abuse, adult, behavioral health, casework, counselor, mental health, npho, rww, sickle, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...