- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- $81,640.00 -118,940.00/year*
1103 Market St
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Sr Imaging Equipment Repair Engineer
Philadelphia, PA, US, 19104
Req ID: 24971
Employment Status: AF - Active - Regular - Full Time
The Senior Imaging Specialist is responsible for performing the repairs, quality control checks and preventive maintenance as required on an array if imaging equipment. The Senior Imaging Specialist is experienced in the theory & operation of a variety of imaging modalities such as X-Ray, R/F, I/R, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine and Cath Lab/Angio, with the ability to work independently or within a team-based environment to provide a timely & effective response to all requests for service. Your focus with be on Siemens MRI. The Senior Imaging Specialist will serve as a technical consultant to the Biomedical Engineering and Radiology departments. The Senior Imaging Specialist must be flexible in his work schedule as to meet the needs and demands of the Radiology department.
* Repair Diagnostic Imaging equipment.
* Perform preventive maintenance on Diagnostic Imaging equipment.
* Provide technical consultation on Diagnostic Imaging technology to the Biomedical Engineering and Radiology departments.
* Provide cross-training on Diagnostic Imaging technology to other imaging specialists as requested.
* Provide technical support on Diagnostic Imaging equipment to other imaging specialists as requested.
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: Associates in Biomedical Engineering Technology, Electronic Technology or an equivalent field of study and/or set of experiences.
Required Experience: Minimum of (8) years' experience as an imaging specialist with expertise in at least (1) imaging modality.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
Preferred Experience: Manufacturer technical training.
Additional Technical Requirements
* Experienced in the use of applicable test equipment such as a DVM, oscilloscope, signal generator, pattern generator, High Voltage probe and Ammeter.
* Possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Familiar with equipment codes and standards.
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Possess good time management skills.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Cardiac, Medical, Technical Support, Radiology, Medical Technologist, Healthcare, Technology
Associated topics: biology, bioprocess, bioprocessing, genetic, medical, msat, neurodegenerative, nutrition, pharmaceutical, therapeutic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...